Friday, October 7, 2011

Well I see I wrote an Ambien induced blog a little bit ago. Totally don't remember that one! I do want to get back more into blogging because it is cathartic for me, however I never seem to allow myself the time to just sit down and type. Or when I do think of something creative and witty it is at the most inopportune times! However I do have a funny little story to share.

A few things I learned on my walk this morning:

  • It is your own damn fault for whatever happens if your iPod is so loud that you can not hear someone coming up behind. Especially if that someone is a toddler who has some kind of siren sound box on his tricycle.
  • Old women still reek of perfume while "exercising"
  • If a brand new, obviously uncompleted playground is being built and has yellow caution tape around everything, you probably should not be letting your tiny child be playing on it. Further more, if the yellow caution tape is blocking the multiple ways to climb onto the equipment, you probably shouldn't be undoing it so your child can climb up there.
  • If the newly paved walking path is just barely big enough for a vehicle, you stupid young ignorant male county workers should not be driving on it leering at the girls walking/running and therefore causing them to come around the corner in the wooded section of the path and end up face to face with a full size pick up truck coming right at you. Thus causing you to jump off the path into the bushes. How about going and putting that yellow caution tape back up?
  • Contrary to popular belief (mainly mine), I do not scream like a bitch and run when I see a snake. Instead I stand completely frozen in terror and watch it until it is completely out of site while at the same time suffering sinus arrest followed by a run of V-Tach. It does however help you to decide to end your walk much quicker and not go the full three miles you intended upon.

No comments: