Saturday, March 29, 2008

Situation Sunday


Situation Sunday #51
Rules: You have no cell no phone. Visit Helena-Skyblue and leave a link.

Situation # 1
You are walking down the street, And up ahead of you a large crowd has gathered. There are no laws or rules, or guild lines in this society. They are all stoning the person in the middle. What do you do when that person is a close friend of yours?
I would start beating the shit out of everyone I can until they beat the shit out of me. If I had any weapons, I'd use them too. I'd fight for anyone I cared about it.

Situation # 2
You have hit a animal with your car, that is on the endangered list. Clearly the animal is dead. There was only 6 of these animals left in the world, now there are 5. The fine you know is steep. {$5,000} With also 1 year in jail. No if and or butts. Just 2 week's ago you read in the paper of a Catholic Nun that hit one and received that fine. What do you do?
Start CPR....no, I'd get the hell out of there! I'd look all around and see if anyone saw me do it. If I'm going to get punished no matter what then I might as well make them find me first! Plus they got to have proof! Innocent until proven guilty damit!

Situation # 3
If you had the power to make this world more perfect or better by doing 3 things, what would they be and why those choices?

1- Find a cure cancer. Do I really have to tell you why?

2-Feed the hungry and somehow find a way continually provide them with food and shelter. No child (or anyone else) would ever go to bed hungry. Ever.

3-Eliminate global warming. So my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc. have a safe planet to live on. Our overall health will be better because global climate change can lead to rapid spread of disease. There will be fewer cases of extreme weather. Although humans as a whole have survived the vagaries of drought, stretches of warmth and cold and more, entire societies have collapsed from dramatic climatic shifts. If the global warming trend stays the same, our economy will suffer. Vineyards will die, snow will melt, and coast lines will continue to erode.

1 comment:

Helena said...

They all were great answers! I would do the same in #2. I also love your cloud with the Situation Sunday in it. If I could have figured out how to do that I would have,lol. Thanks for playing!Helena