Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mama Drama Rewind

For those of you who initially read my Mama Drama blog, there is yet another side of the story! One of the other mothers involved also blogged about it and has now made it public! Kristie has been composing her catharsis of events for months! Its long and very thorough! Here is a link and in Kristie's words:
I am going to share the link to only ONE of the 20+ posts that I wrote. This link will bring you to a SUMMARY POST. Within the summary post, you'll find additional links to more details, emails to/from management, and to the blog as a whole. Read as much or as little as you want... read whatever (if anything) you want.

Click here to read Kristie's blog
If you'd like to hear another side of the Mama Drama, click on the link and read on! If not, disregard this blog!

Don't forget, there are also Maria's versions Part 1 and Part 2!

Oh and for those malicious women that keep name calling and telling me to get over it, get a life, etc. (see comment) I am over it. I also have a tracker on my blog and know that you keep coming back to my site! This post is for you! So go read what Kristie has to say!

3 comments:

krave said...

To all the annoyed anonymous ingnorami:
We did what we each had to do for closure for ourselves. No matter how long or involved our steps to closure were, we did it for US and now it's over. I suggest you do the same so it can end for you too.

MarĂ­a said...

Fuck that pussy. Not literally, but I mean, fuck her - and she is a pussy. Hiding behind her keyboard.

Although, I'd so love to ram a metal pipe wrapped in barbed wire in every available orifice she has, over and over and over....


Wha'??

GoaldeeBug said...

I got her from the Immortal Matriarch site and had to leave a comment letting you know that I admire you ladies for not letting these bitches sweep all this shit under the carpet.

Go girls, you ROCK!

*big friendly stranger hugs*