Sunday, April 6, 2008

Situation Sunday



Situation Sunday #52
Rules: You have no cell no phone. Visit Helena-Skyblue and leave a link

Situation # 1
Your spouse has been meeting their friends, every other week for a get together. They usually go to this strip club and hang out and have drinks. You have no problem with this until you find out your best friend has been moonlighting there......What do you do?

(This is totally hypothetical because I would not be cool with my husband hanging out at a strip club repeatedly.) Depends. How did I find out my best friend was working there? If my husband told me than I'd ask him if she was any good and exactly how much of her did he see? I'd then tell him he had to find a new place to hang out. If my best friend told me, I'd first say, "****, what the HELL is wrong with you? Why didn't you let me sign up with you? Dumb ass." Then I'd go home to proceed to beat the crap out of my husband.

Situation # 2
You are approached on the street by the local 6 O'clock broad caster. He asks you who do you feel best to win the Presidential Election.....Clinton, Obama or McCain. ( My spelling could be off}....What do you tell them?.......

I start signing random crap in sign language hoping they'll have no idea how to actually do sign language, think I'm deaf, they'll feel embarrassed, and leave me the hell alone. Why? Because I don't pay as close attention to politics as I should... and I don't want to get stoned to death by the democrats.

Situation # 3
You have just found a magical lamp....You rub it and a Genie pops out and grants you 2 wishes...And only 2.....What are they?

Wish #1: To grant me 1 wish a week for the rest of my life. (Don't want to be too greedy)
Wish #2: World peace. :-D

3 comments:

krave said...

Ooooh. That sign language one was effing fabulous. What a great idea! I'm going to try to use that this week. Don't worry, I won't use it on you.

I won't stone you to death.

MarĂ­a said...

You're a damn nut. LOLOLOL

suchsimplepleasures said...

that's so funny because, i have always said that if i had to make a wish, it would be for an unlimited amount of wishes...as long as there were no strings attached