Thursday, April 17, 2008

Topamaxtration

Do you ever ever just feel the need to blog but don't know what the hell to blog about? I swear at different times of the day something random will pop into my head and I'll think, yah thats what I'll blog about! But then a few hours later, poof! I'll have no friggin idea what the hell it was I was thinking about.

I'm going
to blame it on the Topamax. A few weeks ago I was put on Topamax to help with my migraines/headaches. I thought my doctor just wanted to throw a medication at me because she could. I assumed my headaches were because of the tension and muscle tightness in my neck and I just needed a weekly masseuse. What? Doesn't everybody? Well lo and behold, I haven't had one headache since going on Topamax... minus the one day I forgot to take it.


One of the side effects is difficulty with concentration and attention. Seriously. Okay, whammie #1. I'm a blond. Whammie #2, I'm a mommy. Concentration is not exactly my forte. And now I'm going to have even more difficulty? Another side effect is loss of memory! Well there you go! There is my blogging problem! That must be why I have all these awesome blogs written in my head, usually while I'm driving down the road, or tossing and turning while trying to fall asleep, or taking a shower.... and don't have jack when I sit down in front of the computer!

Why can't I have one of the other listed side effects, ANOREXIA! Hell yah! There is one that I could use! Can the fat girl have a side effect that she can actual have a use for please!?! What the hell?

*sigh* Well at least I don't have headaches anymore.

4 comments:

krave said...

Yeah, but you're fucking funny (and a smartass). This blog entry, though frustration-borne, was worth the wait.

You know you can blog from your phone? Or send yourself a text (you know, while driving... or sleeping).

Jenee said...

Yah, Ms. Verizon.. if I had internet on my phone... blogging while driving will probably kill me! :-)

krave said...

You don't even need Internet (though VZW has some great deals... ;)!

For the record everyone, I am NOT encouraging blogging while driving... just while passengering!

suchsimplepleasures said...

anorexia? i need some of those pills! i can never remember anything anyway and i don't have headaches too often but i could deal with anorexia! these 10 pounds i gained over the winter...they love me and won't leave!!